Simple Reasons why you should be using ACRAN Battery Rack
- Seismic Rated Battery Racks.
- Battery Manufactured Specific
- Battery Racks for Custom System
- Battery Racks supplied with Certified
Battery Racks are Designed & Built to Optimize Space,
Service, Safety, and Compliance with UBC and ICC.
ACRAN's Battery Racks can be purchased by themselves
or as part of ACRAN's total Battery Room Solution. Let ACRAN
take care of all your Battery Room needs and requirements.
of ACRAN's 8000 Series Battery Racks
- 1994 UBC section 1630 certification
(including California amendments).
- Includes Certificates of Seismic
Conformance sealed by two professional engineers (one is
- High performance acid-resistant coating,
resistant to 98 percent sulfuric acid in splash, spill,
and fume duty.
- Single rack packaging.
- Easy access to anchor bolt holes
for quick and simple installations.
- Easy to use, well illustrated instructions
specific to each rack.
- Uniquely designed for each UBC seismic
- Ability to order racks by lateral
- Actual lengths can be the same as
- Complete line of safety accessories
pre-engineered for ACRAN racks.
- Meets the rack requirements set forth
in BRASAPS TS 006.
- Meets UL grounding requirements with
electrically interconnected members and grounding bar(s).
- Certified anchor bolts standard with
- Rack selection software available.
Specifications of ACRAN's 8000 Series Battery Racks:
||See Battery Rack Drawings
||A36 and A36 MOD angle
and flat, 0.25" thick.
||SAE Grade 5 steel,
zinc plated, serrated flange, 3/8-16 .
||Powder coated steel
||PVC insulating cover
meets UL 94 V0 and has an LOI minimum of 28 percent.
||A36 MOD flat, zinc
||Two Part epoxy, resistant
to 98 percent sulfuric acid in splash, spill, and fume
||GMAW short circuit
method utilizing AWS certified welders and weld deign.
||ANSI/ASA #61 light
||28 percent LOI, electrostatic
Seismic certificates are listed on our Codes
and Compliance page.